Smart Driver Updater is a drivers’ management tool that offers a safe, secure and fast way to update all kind of drivers associated with the PC system. Notably, the Smart Driver Updater’s database ensures continuous update of your drivers.
Foremost, Smart Driver Updater 5 is safe to use as each option is clearly labeled on its intuitive layout. Noteworthy, from the homepage, the user can perform several terms including initiating a scan, perform a backup of the system’s drivers and also navigate to the backup page.
The settings page is also easy to navigate with the option of many settings such as scan scheduling and proxy settings.
A great function in Driver Updater the automatic scan. The automatic scan function keeps the computer always safe besides generating a detailed report on all the drives that need a scan, source details, and the drivers’ versions. Moreover, the software generates suggests you update with the option for download and install updates.
Also, Smart Driver Updater 4 is compatible with many versions of Windows and therefore the user does not need to go through any hardware updates or purchase.
With its extensive database, Smart Driver Updater proves ideal for use for printers, monitor, mice, sound cards, network drivers, webcam drivers, and video cards. Specifically, Smart Driver Updater 4 has a database of about 600,000 drivers software to cover a wide range of hardware devices.
At no cost, the software generates the list of the drivers for the hardware devices that require an update. However, if a user wishes to update the drivers using the software, they must pay a one- time charge.
Ultimately, the software optimizes the performance of the PC as it finds and updates outdated drivers. Noteworthy, a PC that is running on outdated drivers the operating system may not effectively communicate with the hardware devices thus delaying performance.
- Modern, intuitive interface
- Built in-restore utility
- Reinstall function for deleted files
- Built-in back-up function for individually selected drivers
- Backups files in an easy to export ZIP file
- Enables scheduling of scans and driver updates
- Supports a wide range of driver types
- Allows creation of restore points
- Scans drivers in a matter of seconds
- Free of viruses
- Provides a report containing a list of all the needed updates
- Available in 32and 64- bit versions
- Compatibility with a wide range of Windows operating systems including Windows 8
- User’s ongoing access to database updates
- 30- day purchase guarantee
- Continually updated drivers database
- Window XP
- Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista (6- bit)
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- 256 MB RAM memory
- 50 MB available hard disc space
- Intel Pentium processor or later versions
How to install and use:
- Follow the download link
- Click save file on the window that pops up
- Once download is complete, initiate installation process
- Close the program completely; do not open
- Copy and paste ‘SmartDriverUpdater.exe’ on the installation directory
- To start using, launch the program
- Then, click start button